What we do!
- We offer several options for the services that we provide, and our recommended service will depend on the presenting needs of the child.
- We provide anything from a one-off advice session through to an annualised therapy service on a retained basis.
- We can provide Occupational Therapy in our dedicated private Therapy Space in Bridgend, in people’s own homes, in schools and in community settings.
- We can complete work as an Expert Witness if required, for medico-legal and tribunal cases.
- We also loan out standardised assessments to other therapy professionals in Wales. Please contact us for a list of what we can offer.
- We typically work with families who live within a 1.5 hour travelling radius of our Therapy Space in Bridgend (CF32 9RE).
Please contact us to arrange a free Discovery Session by completing the form here, so that we can chat more about your child, their strengths and challenges and what support you are looking for.
We will then be able to recommend the service to best fit your needs, or if required, refer on to another professional within our professional network.